By Solomon Ghebre-Ghiorghis
(Ph.D., M.A., PGLELT, Dip. CBT-Dist.)
1. Egypt has enough clean underground water to last for more than 500 years
2. Egypt wastes far too much Nile water
3. They have enough money to install multiple hydrogen powered desalination plants
4. They are 4-5 times richer than Ethiopia and can better withstand draught: should they not give us compensation for our waters?
5. Egyptian threat over our dam will harm them more than us: Remember the fragility of the Aswan Dam!
6. Why Ethiopia and Egypt have to seriously consider population control